Platt Hill Nursery is excited to help you with all your outdoor plant projects! All customers will still need to keep their distance while they shop and wear a face covering. While this new shopping environment maybe challenging, we are happy to continue to serve your outdoor needs.
Platt Hill Nursery is dedicated to providing a safe environment for its customers and team members. We are continuing to comply with all CDC guidance on maintaining a clean, healthy environment to shop.
We have installed social distancing reminders throughout our stores and in addition team members will be wearing masks and buttons as a helpful reminder to customers to keep a safe distance.
- Masks are required to be worn by all customers, thank you!
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other people.
- Please be patient with our team members. Wait times may be longer than usual.
- In accordance with guidelines from the governor and the Illinois Retail Merchants’ Association, we will be limiting the number of customers in our enclosed poly huts, greenhouse, and store.
- We are limiting the number of customers at a time. The number of people is regulated by the total square footage of the property, dictated by state law.
- To make everyone more comfortable, our checkouts are spaced out. Please remain 6 feet apart in lines.
- Please do not pet our cats—they may not understand social distancing, but we want to keep them healthy too!
- Our phone lines may be busy.
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home. Our plants will be here throughout the summer when you’re better!
For the safety of yourself, your fellow shoppers, and our team members, failure to comply with guidelines will result in being asked to leave.
Bloomingdale: 222 W Lake St, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Carpentersville: 2400 Randall Rd, Carpentersville, IL 60110
Hours: Monday - Saturday: 9am - 6pm; Sunday 10am - 5pm